Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Responding

At long last, Michael Morse's new book "Responding" is available, and my copy arrived today!

It reads a lot like some of his blog, Rescuing Providence.

From the Forward:

"They think I help them, and I do to some degree, but more often than not it is they who help me. Every person who crosses my path teaches me a little more about things, some great, others small, but always something."


I'm sure most anyone who reads this blog already knows about his, but on the off chance that you don't, you should. He's one of the good guys, who does this because he cares, because he is driven to help people. I have learned more than he probably imagines from reading his stories and commenting back and forth.

To look at a picture of him, you'd think he was some crusty old firefighter. :-)
And he is.
A crusty old firefighter with the heart of a lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment