Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I Wouldn't Give

Came across something interesting a few days ago.

A large agency EMS training schedule.


Unfortunately, not for my agency, or my area, or I'd be right there.

Still, great to see. This is exactly what I'd work to create if I were in charge. Cooperative, coordinated training. And I'd do it county-wide, not by individual little departments.

If I could participate in these classes that are being offered, I would. But why should I have to? Why DOESN'T this county do such a thing? Why DOESN'T my agency provide any training?

I'm trying to keep this blog as positive as I can, but it is frustrating to get so little help here.

I would love to hear stories from anyone who has had an agency turn around, and start prioritizing high quality training and improving patient care. How can a peon help that to happen?

2 comments:

  1. This article is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching emt training

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching emt training

    ReplyDelete