Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Exhibitors

I've been spending some time making a plan for which exhibitors I am the most interested in visiting in Baltimore. Since we aren't there for the whole conference, we'll have limited time to do everything we want to do, so I want to make the best use of my time possible.


It's my one chance to see what's new, so I'm starting my list with new exhibitors. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are new companies, or have new products, but they haven't been at EMS Today before, so I won't have seen them in person before.


http://www.action-training.com/
Advertise themselves as "Innovative Training Systems for Emergency Responders"

"Changing the world's view of medicine" web based educational platform.
Interesting website. It looks like it's more focused for physicians, but I don't really know.

Adjustable oral airways. I have not seen these anywhere before, so I'm intrigued.

Platinum Educational Group

Rescue Essentials
Haven't seen what they offer before. The website suggests a tactical focus, but it also mentions equipment for wilderness rescue, so that's interesting.

Rip Shears
I know folks who swear by them, so I'd like to see them for myself.

Interesting concept, allowing the public to provide more information to 911 call takers.
I'd like to see how it works, what's involved. It's another thing I haven't seen before. I don't now whether it will work here, or whether it's intended for a larger metropolitan area.

No comments:

Post a Comment