Sunday, January 15, 2012

Another Resource

And the hits, they keep coming.
Okay, not hits, so much. If I reach double digits on here, I'm having a great day.

But information coming to my inbox, or that I see on facebook or twitter or on other blogs... that keeps coming. There is such a huge amount of excellent training and information out there, I could never, ever, go through it all.

I still try. :-)

Saw this mentioned a couple of days ago.
Free Emergency Talks

It is a LONG list of free recorded talks from a variety of sources. It is intended, from the looks of it, primarily for ER docs, rather than pre-hospital providers, but there is still a lot of valuable information there for us. Assessment is assessment, wherever you are.

Dangit, I wish I could remember where I saw that link, so I could credit them, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment