Monday, January 30, 2012

Will I, or Won't I?

Way back in November, I posted about trying to decide whether I want to take the EMT-CC class or not.

It finally came to the time when I had to decide, and I've decided to take the class.

Trouble is, there may not be enough people for them to run the class. Meaning all that deciding may well end up for nought.  I'll find out tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm still checking out various sources of training, and trying to keep up with things on my own. If this class runs, I'll need to do a lot of studying on my own, as well as start more ride time and clinical time, so it's a good thing these are things I like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment